Begin your darting game right with the Viper Dead On Sisal Dartboard! This dartboard is constructed from compressed sisal fibers, the latest innovation in steel tip darting. Constructing the board this way gives new life to your dartboard, as the special technique allows the sisal fibers to self-heal, as they “remember” their original shape. These dartboards will last years longer than their old school wood or paper counterpoints. The Dead On dartboard features a 100% staple-free bullseye. This greatly reduces your chance of a bounce-out occurring while you shoot for a bullseye, increasing your scores. Other dartboards secure the spider with staples, increasing bounce-outs and frustration. The Dead On also features galvanized triangular spider wire. This gives the spider great durability and strength to last the life of the board. These wires are triangularly shaped, further reducing your chance of a bounce-out, and giving your average score per dart a boost, as darts slide off the wire and into the board. As you play and improve your dart game, you’ll find yourself becoming more consistent where your darts land, and high scoring targets can wear unevenly. That’s why the Dead On dartboard features a movable number ring, just detach and rotate and your prime spots will move to a fresh point on the board, significantly extending its life! This dartboard includes easy-to-use mounting hardware and a game manual so you can get started right out of the box! You’ll find yourself unable to put your darts down after you begin playing on the Dead On, upgrade your game room today!
- Tournament Quality Regulation 17.75” diameter accommodates both steel tip and soft tip darts.
- Constructed from high grade, self-healing compressed sisal fibers
- Staple free bullseye ensures that bounce outs are kept to a minimum.
- Galvanized triangular spider wire allows darts to glide into the board easily, reducing bounce outs.
- Movable number ring allows you to rotate the dartboard, allowing the fibers to heal, and extending its life.