The serpent is coiled and ready to strike with lightning quickness when you bring the Elkadart Black Mamba Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 80% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel possesses heavily knurled bands and recessed rings, allowing your grip to remain precise throw after throw. The Black Mamba Darts feature tough, lightweight aluminum shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with deadly Black Mamba holographic designs adorning each flight, for a venomous look on each dart. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and three 2BA Tufflex II Tips.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel feature grooves, rings, and black coating to provide an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Custom 100 micron flights feature the striking image of the Black Mamba, an intimidating sight! The extra thick flights will stand up to harsh throws as well.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, three 2BA Tufflex II tips, and a slim dart case.