Your opponents won’t know what hit them when you shoot with the Viper Blitz Steel Tip Darts.
These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 95% Tungsten and 5% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of qualityand durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 95% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands, deep grooves and hand painted rings, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw.
The Blitz Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Spinster Shafts that can rotate freely, allowing them to make way for your next shots reducing bounce outs. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself re-tightening these shafts after a shot or two.
Flights & Accessories
Finally, each dart is finished off with a brutal blitz graphics adorning each wide glide flight, for a sharp look. Each set includes six wide glide flights, six spare Viperlock nylon shafts, a dart mechanic repair tool, and a TacTech EVA dart case. The TacTech dart case is a great all-in-one case for your new darts. Featuring a hard outer shell and foam lined slots to keep your dart secure, this case has room for everything included in this set!
- 95% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter groupings
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings provides a consistent grip throw after throw
- Aluminum Spinster shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrel
- Spinster shafts rotate freely to reduce bounce outs from darts already in the board
- Keep darts and accessories protected with a tough TacTech case
- Includes six flights, six spare Viperlock nylon shafts, a dart mechanic repair tool, and a TacTech case